Americans Against Being A Lapdog For Israel, AABLI, is not anti-Semitic nor do we have anything against the Jewish people or the Jewish faith. Our issues are solely with the nature of the current and long running association between our country and the state of Israel. Specifically, our issues are political, financial, or pragmatic in nature. We believe the government's commitment to Israel is an unmitigated disaster for the United States:
1) It brings worldwide scorn and condemnation for the United States.
2) It's estimated to have cost the American people well over $6 trillion.
3) It needlessly and recklessly puts the life of every man, woman, and child in the country at risk from terrorist attacks. (It was the United States' commitment to Israel that bin Laden gave in 1998 as one of the reasons for al-Qaida's war against the United States)
4) It severely complicates American foreign policy in the Middle East. (Some of you might remember the Arab oil embargo of the '70's that ended up costing the American people $870 billion)
5) It's a blatant violation of the Constitution's establishment clause prohibiting the government from engaging in religious favoritism as Israel is a self-declared homeland for worshipers of the Jewish faith.
6) It's the stupidest thing the United States government ever did based on a criteria of least necessary/most costly. (see below)
The government's commitment to Israel constitutes putting a foreign special interest ahead of the American people and the United States in general and is definitely not in the best interest of the United States or its well being. AABLI is dedicated to telling the American people the truth about the dangerous, costly and destructive nature of this deeply troubling relationship between our government and Israel. No matter what label people put on Israel all it is to the United States is a gigantic liability. Enough is enough. We're just getting started. We don't expect to bring about change overnight. But the process has to start somewhere..
Your donations help us spread the message.
(AABLI doesn't accept money from foreign donors)
Like us on Facebook